I liked all the flowers Abish posted. The yellow ones reminded me of this color scheme. Yellow is big right now! I did hear rumor that Rachel likes some shade of blue. She needs to get on here with her input!
2 comments:
Rachel Sjoberg
said...
I do like dark blue! I want to use that as my main color and use lime green and yellow as accent colors. I liked the flowers that were blue and white and I really like the idea of using lemons and limes in the center pieces.
2 comments:
I do like dark blue! I want to use that as my main color and use lime green and yellow as accent colors. I liked the flowers that were blue and white and I really like the idea of using lemons and limes in the center pieces.
I never would have thought of using and gray and yellow together, but it totally works!
Post a Comment