I'm also going with this rug from Ikea that'll make the floor not so dark. I hate trying to find just the right print and colors on a rug, so why bother?
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Collage take 2
I'm also going with this rug from Ikea that'll make the floor not so dark. I hate trying to find just the right print and colors on a rug, so why bother?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
The wood samples look much lighter than the picture. I like them both.
The wood does look a little lighter in the picture I took than in person but it doesn't look quite as dark as the internet image.
I don't think these two fabrics go together. I like them separately. If you go with the one on the couch, I think a white curtain with a color border would be really pretty with a simple curtain. Maybe get the white curtains at Ikea and sew on some aqua, green, red or orange ribbon down the sides.
http://www.potterybarn.com/products/embroidered-pearl-drape/?pkey=call-window-coverings
check these curtains
Post a Comment