I'm looking for ideas to redecorate my living room. Below are some pictures of what it looks like right now.
These are on a wall and they will be staying. Any ideas must take this into account. The main things I'm looking for are the addition of curtains and possible couch options. I don't really want to change a majority of everything else right now.
I want to get rid of my blinds. I hate them!
My existing furniture. I hate my couches with a passion Unfortunately I won't be getting new furniture anytime soon. Eventually I want to get dark brown leather couches so I don't want to have to change everything else when this happens. Whatever I do will have to work with either what I have now or what I will have in the future. Another option is slip covers but I'm not sure how that works with pillow backed couches. The giant things of "art on the shelves are fabric wrapped over a wooden frame and inside a picture frame so they can be changed out. I think it needs more color. Most of my accessories are black or dark brown.
I hate vertical blinds! I want to put curtains up instead but it'll probably be the same fabric as the one over the couch since they are pretty close to each other.
Oh, another thing is that my kitchen counter tops are sage green so that has to be incorporated into the color scheme. All this has to be pretty inexpensive since Chris say's I'm not allowed to "waste" any money. Even if this doesn't actually happen for a while, it's still fun to look and plan.

No comments:
Post a Comment