Monday, April 13, 2009

More Warm Color Scheme

What do you think Abish? Like any of these?
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Abish said...

I think I like this color combo the best. The yellow and green will offset all my dark furniture, shelves and accessories. I am also really digging the lime green right now. I didn't like it at first because I preferred more of a sage shade but the more I looked at it, the more I liked it. Lime green is the new black! The green print you chose is one of my favorite patterns. I also loved the orange on and the yellow with brown prints. I probably posted them at least 2 times each.

Becca Brown said...

I'm painting my living room/dining room more of a sage green. It's called "Sprout". I'm too scared to go with a lime green. Maybe someday.

Abish said...

Sariah, where is the yellow lattice looking fabric at the top. Maybe I could do these as throw pillows. I like the yellow bird print for kitchen shades. I couldn't figure out where the orange print came from either. Help!

Abish said...

Sariah, where did you find those yellow and orange pillows?