Sunday, April 12, 2009

Vinyl decals

Since I'm kind of lazy and don't want to paint.  I've been thinking on and off about vinyl decals.  I don't really like the ones that are words.  Those are too "crafty" looking for me.
1
  
2

3

4

5

6

7
Rose Buds Thorns and Vines - Vinyl Wall Decals
8
Simple Cherry Blossoms - Wall Decals
9
Wispy Sea Grass - Vinyl Wall Decals
10
Set of Three - Fancy Flourish Victorian Scrolls - Ornate Vinyl Wall Decals
11
Ornate Headboard - Wall Decal
12
Ornate Indian Inspired Headboard - Wall Decals
13
Ironworks
14
Damask
15

16
wall stick ons Ki Reih -wall tattoo
17
wall stickers Contemporary5

4 comments:

Sariah Lunsford said...

I really like the whole look of picture #11. The print and colors go well. The pattern of the pillows isn't too busy and go well together.

Abish said...

Do you mean #10? That's the one with the couch. I love the color scheme but it's pretty similar to my bedroom. Some sort of blue/beige combo.

Becca Brown said...

I really the colors of #1.

I'm not a fan of some of these decals. They remind of stenciled bows.

Abish said...

Bah! The stenciled bows! Ahhhh!