Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Abish's Living Room

Are we getting closer?
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Abish said...

The orange and yellow flowers. Is this art or fabric? I'm thinking of removing the mirror above the fireplace and replacing it with a larger frame and smaller frame of art. Overlapped like they do in Pottery Barn. I kind of like the floral pillow with the red orange and green. It brings more colors into the mix. What if I did those as pillows and then used some of the other fabrics for other things. I could make a new slip cover for my piano chair with the orange damask! Ha ha! I'll take more pictures when I have time of my couches without pillows, coffee table empty, fireplace empty etc. What would the couch look like with just the pillows I mentioned above? How much do these pillows cost?

steve-o said...

I wonder how Chris feels about all of this. 99% of the ideas I'm seeing here are very fem, like what I'd expect to see if I walked into a home shared by a few girls.