So these are two examples of fabrics that I would like for curtains. Maybe something similar in a darker blue to match the Van Gogh painting.

Also, I kind of like this art work for another wall in the living room. It kind of matches the Van Gogh and room color theme I'm headed in.

Oh no, I'm addicted to posting on this blog!

3 comments:
You could use both of these since they coordinate. One in living one in dining.
Ha ha! The blog sucked both you guys in like a black hole. I had to cut back because I spent all day 2 Sundays ago looking at fabric and posting it. Chris came home and asked me what I had been doing all day, he was a little annoyed that I spent HOURS doing it and nothing else! The blues in the painting might be pretty interesting against a green wall. I'm sure Sariah can make a collage with this color scheme for you. She's great at that! :)
You would have to crawl over my dead, lifeless body to get these curtains on our walls.
Post a Comment