I actually think we should do damask again for your curtains! I've been looking at your photo of your couch and I think its the best way to go. The wall, couch and carpet are all solids and neutral. I think damask is a good way to formalize the room while staying in the same fabric family as the couch (cotton). Too bad Steven is sleeping and I don't have access to all my photos,else I could show you a combo right now. I better go to bed instead anyway!
1 comment:
I actually think we should do damask again for your curtains! I've been looking at your photo of your couch and I think its the best way to go. The wall, couch and carpet are all solids and neutral. I think damask is a good way to formalize the room while staying in the same fabric family as the couch (cotton). Too bad Steven is sleeping and I don't have access to all my photos,else I could show you a combo right now. I better go to bed instead anyway!
Post a Comment