As usual, click on the picture for the link.
I like these but they're pretty expensive for just pillow covers!

I like this pillow from Pottery Barn but they're $49 each! Yikes!
These pillows are on sale for $14.99 reg $39. What do you think about the stripe?
$24 on sale $42 regular.
Fabric by the yard:
$25 a yard

All the lanterns on the fireplace are cute.
I like these curtains but they are pretty expensive! Priced $79-$109
I was thinking of doing something like this in my kitchen. I could probably make my own. It looks like just a piece of fabric with strips of fabric for ties. It probably has a wooden rod at the end to help you roll it up. I think I'd do a print or sew a border on it like the picture below.

I like the holdbacks, like pictured below, better than the fabric tie backs. I'll replace my vertical blinds with curtains. Too bad I don't have french doors!

I like the vases with candles and rocks. I think I'd rather have lighter colored rocks. I've never thought about using just rocks in the vases before. Not bad.
Becca, would Steve ever agree to something like this on your dining room table? My guess is no.










2 comments:
I like the red and yellow pillows and the white curtains with the green embellishment, but boy are those expensive!
Steve probably wouldn't go for any table center piece. Maybe I should start saving my pennies.
It does make me sad that I have this amazing table, but it's always covered up with that ugly white plastic thing. If it didn't mark up so easily, I would just leave it bear. Curses!
I've thought about getting a table runner many times. I would probably make my own because it would have to be really, really long. The table is 114in with both leaves and extra wide, 46in.
The thing is if I did a table runner, then I would need place mats, so that could get expensive quickly.
Saving your pennies doesn't mean that I would actually allow something like this on the table. There are limits to what a man can accept on his table. Feel free to do what you like when I'm dead, however.
Post a Comment