Here is the one I ended up buying. You can't really tell what it looks like because it was reflecting the flash.
I was trying to be tricky by wrapping the fabric around a pillow. What do you think? Ignore the wet spot on the couch, Mockie jumped on it and got it wet after she came in from outside when it was raining. Crazy dog!
As curtains? I think it's too dark of a gold and I don't like crazy prints. I think I'll go for a softer gold and solid for the curtains.
What do you think about the fabric. Is it weird? I am still thinking about it. I also think I'm giong to leave my back couch cushions green and just do the throw pillows a different fabric.

4 comments:
I agree with your comments. Me no likey gold fabric; too gold. I also think you should leave the back cushions, I was completely stumped on what to change them to. Just finding throw pillows will be easier. And since the couch is a cotton fabric, I'm wondering if we should use cotton for curtains as well, instead of silk. I will try to find some specific samples for you.
Yuck, I'm really starting to hate that gold fabric. Gold is not the way to go.
That was me that deleted the third comment! It was a repeat for some reason.
Post a Comment