Sigh! I love this shade of grey! I'm saving it for the upstairs living room......one of these days. I have a few buckets of paint from Rachel that are this shade and am thinking of painting my "dressing room" as a tide me over. I was thinking about it all last night in bed. I am tempted to use purple or magenta as the accent color. What do you think?
4 comments:
Sigh! I love this shade of grey! I'm saving it for the upstairs living room......one of these days. I have a few buckets of paint from Rachel that are this shade and am thinking of painting my "dressing room" as a tide me over. I was thinking about it all last night in bed. I am tempted to use purple or magenta as the accent color. What do you think?
Animal print scares me. Scary! Actually, it doesn't look bad in this picture, but I would never try to recreate it.
gray, purple and magenta color scheme, coming up...!
I lay in bed thinking about colors too. I couldn't go to bed until I'd put together the red and aqua combo.
Post a Comment