Click on the photos for the links.
I'm liking this curtain rod from Ikea. It's only $14.99 for 55" and $19.99 for 79".
Double Rod only $29.99 for 55" and $39.99 for 79"
$19.99 for 55" $29.99 for 79"
$11.99 for 55" $17.99 for 79"
Unfortunately I didn't see any holdbacks that matched these rods. Dang!
I kind of like the idea of white curtains with some sort of green trim. I can sew on the trim.
2 panels for $39.99
These have a print on them. 2 panels for $29.99
A pair of white sheers for $4.99!
Pair for $49.99
Pair for $14.99 I think these might have bubble design but I can't tell for sure.
Pair for $9.99
Pair for $14.99
All these start to look the same to me. I'm sure they are different thicknesses. I'll have to see them in person to be sure. Would it be lame to have a white curtain with green trim and a white sheer behind?






1 comment:
You can't really see the patterns on the curtains, but I like the idea of getting white curtains and then sewing ribbon on them.
Post a Comment